To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138160
$70-$90K Salary, Excellent Benefits, Entry Level
Our client is a multidisciplinary, award-winning design firm, and they are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Mechanical Engineer:
- Assist with multiple projects through all phases of design, development and construction
- Coordinate and interface with engineering staff, clients, and contractors
- Understands and designs building engineering systems, produce construction documents
- Ensure quality control requirements, budgets, and deadlines are met
- Grow client base and participate in business development initiatives
Your skills and experience:
- Associate’s degree in relevant field required
- Previous public-sector experience is preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Mechanical Engineer role, contact Allyssa (518.620.8220) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.