Job ID: 138158
Excellent Benefits, Up to $90K Salary
Our client is a multidisciplinary, award-winning design firm, and they are looking for an Electrical Engineer/Designer to join their team!
Your day-to-day as an Electrical Engineer/Designer:
- Collaborate with Senior Electrical Engineers, architects, engineers, and designers
- Contribute to projects from conceptual design through construction closeout
- Design building engineering systems (power, lighting, low-voltage, and photovoltaic)
- Create construction documents and technical specifications for public bidding
- Ensure quality control, meet budgets, and deadlines for client satisfaction
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required
- Professional license or in the final stages of the Engineer in Training Program (EIT)
- Minimum 5 years of office-based engineering experience
- Strong design and technical skills, ability to work within budgets and timelines
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and MS Office
- Excellent multitasking and communication skills, both verbal and written
For immediate consideration for the Electrical Engineer/Designer role, contact Allyssa (518.620.8220) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.