Electrical Designer | Entry-Level
Job ID: 138158
Entry-Level, Up to $70K Salary, Excellent Benefits
Our client is a multidisciplinary, award-winning design firm, and they are looking for an Entry-Level Electrical Designer to join their team!
Your day-to-day as an Electrical Designer:
- Support the project team by providing technical expertise and solutions
- Design and assess electrical systems, drawings and projects, efficiently deliver construction documents
- Grow client relationships, ensuring the highest level of satisfaction
- Ensure all client deadlines and expectations are met
Your skills and experience:
- Associates degree in relevant field
- Previous experience in an engineering office environment a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit, & Microsoft Suite preferred
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
For immediate consideration for the Electrical Designer role, contact Allyssa (518.620.8220) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.