To Apply for this Job Click Here
Warehouse Worker | 1st Shift
Job ID: 138157
Innovative, responsive, and genuine culture with ongoing training and continued learning opportunities
As one of the Champlain Valley’s leading manufacturing giants, our client constantly pursues innovation, and they want you to join their team as a Warehouse Worker.
As a Warehouse Worker, your hard work and attention to detail will contribute to the the prosperous future our client strives for with the successful production of digital technology products.
- Serve as first point of contact for all materials and products shipped
- Process orders via our company’s software for shipping and receiving – pick, receive, and package units for shipping
- Post all receipts into company software and distribute product to various process areas
- Assist in the processing of year-end physical inventory count
- Organize inventory and promote good housekeeping and safety practices
Your skill set includes:
- Proven efficient warehouse experience
- Forklift driving experience
- Computer literacy with a demonstrated understanding of inventory reports
- Working as part of a team and can effectively communicate with team members
- Keen attention to detail is one of your strongest qualities
For immediate consideration for the Warehouse Worker role, contact Cynthia (518-578-2623) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.