To Apply for this Job Click Here
Building Maintenance Technician
Job ID: 138152
Competitive Pay, Scheduling Flexibility, Friendly Work Environment
Our client, a trusted real estate management firm, wants you to join their team as a Building Maintenance Technician.
Your day-to-day as a Building Maintenance Technician:
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and apply basic fixes to equipment and building systems, ensuring facilities are tidy and functional
- Install appliances and equipment
- Conduct various maintenance tasks such as painting, taping, plowing, shoveling snow, minor electrical, plumbing, HVAC repair
- Ensure proper functionality of safety systems
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous maintenance experience and strong technical knowledge
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools – possess manual dexterity and physical stamina
- Strong communication skills – can easily interact with tenants as necessary
For immediate consideration for the Building Maintenance Technician role, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS Today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.