Job ID: 138149
Excellent Benefits, Up to $85K Salary (Depending on Experience)
Our client is a multidisciplinary, award-winning design firm, and they are looking for a Project Architect to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Project Architect:
- Contribute proactively to projects from design to construction closeout
- Manage construction documents and specifications for public bidding
- Effectively handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and quality standards
- Collaborate with in-house and external teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Represent the firm at client meetings and support business development initiatives
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of similar experience, preferably in architecture
- Dedicated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Project Architect role, contact Allyssa (518.620.8220) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.