Job ID: 138149
Excellent Benefits, Up to $90K Salary
Our client is a multidisciplinary, award-winning design firm, and they are looking for a Senior Architect to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Senior Architect:
- Oversee projects and design through all phases of development, assisting when necessary
- Draft drawings and manage development of overall architectural design
- Meet project deadlines, budget specifications, and quality control requirements
- Collaborate and lead design teams, engineers, technicians, and clients to develop design concepts
- Assist with new client outreach, follow-up and and marketing as needed
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
- 15-20 years of experience is required, preferably in a public-sector role
- Team leader- enjoy working as a part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Senior Architect role, contact Allyssa (518.620.8220) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.