To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138144
Growing Company, Excellent Benefits, Competitive Pay
Our client is a powerhouse in the office equipment industry, providing high-tech business solutions to local companies seeking to improve productivity, and they want you to join their growing team as a Copier Technician.
Your day-to-day as a Copier Technician:
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair copier and printer equipment
- Track and maintain reports and documentation of work performed
- Provide customer training
- Order new equipment parts and materials as needed
Your skills and experience:
- Two years of experience with copier repair and/or detailed knowledge of copier and printer technology is preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
For immediate consideration for the Copier Technician role, contact Ryan (518-212-7105) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.