To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138074
$19/Hour, 12 Hour Shift
Our client has been manufacturing top-quality plastic packaging for over 40 years, while continuing to incorporate the latest technologies, and they want you to join their team as a Maintenance Mechanic.
Your day-to-day as a Maintenance Mechanic:
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts and make adjustments to machinery
- Read and interprets equipment manuals, blueprints and work orders
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines and other equipment throughout facility
- Utilize a variety of tools and computerized diagnostic equipment
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures; plan safety into projects and tasks
Your skill set includes:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a related role
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-demand manufacturing environment
- Enjoy physical work – can bend, squat, lift and reach
- Team-oriented – can effectively communicate with team members
For immediate consideration for the Maintenance Mechanic role, call or text Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.