Mover/Box Truck Driver
Job ID: 138025
Day-shift, Friendly work environment, Opportunity for growth!
Our client is a one-stop-shop for moving and junk removal needs, and they want you to join their growing team as a Mover/Box Truck Driver.
As a Team Leader/Driver, your ability to create positive customer experiences will guide your role leading your team, and providing top of the line customer service.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Free gym membership
- Paid vacation time after 9 months of employment
- Accrued sick days
- Personal time off
- Free Breakfast/Snacks
Your day-to-day as a Mover/Box Truck Driver:
- Quickly learn and utilize scheduling, communication and billing systems
- Lead and assist with moving and junk removal services
- Safely lift and move boxes, appliances, furniture, etc.
- Drive box trucks and haul trailers to customers location as well as to the appropriate landfill
- Keep trucks, trailers and warehouse in good, clean, maintained condition
Your Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous experience driving (non-CDL) trucks and trailers – Valid and clean drivers license and record
- A quick learner – Can easily understand new systems
- Exceptional customer service and leadership skills
- Proven leadership experience – Enjoy working as part of a team and motivating others
For immediate consideration for the Mover/Box Truck Driver role, contact Evan (802-304-7031) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.