To Apply for this Job Click Here
Molding & Coating Technician
Job ID: 138009
12 Hour Shift, Up to $21.60/Hour, Night Shift
Our client is a solution provider that specializes in protective eyewear, and they want you to join their team as a Molding & Coating Technician!
The Molding & Coating Technician will monitor the production line and perform inspections to ensure proper operations.
Your day-to-day as a Molding & Coating Technician:
- Perform visual inspections to monitor cosmetic defects, while following inspection criteria
- Ensure production line is meeting deadlines
- Identify and test lenses, document issues as they arise
- Follow all safety practices and cleanliness procedures
- Track all sheets, labels and systems
Your skill set includes:
- Previous Quality Control or Inspection experience
- A keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
For immediate consideration for the Molding & Coating Technician position, contact the ETS Vermont Team (802-540-1070).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.