To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 137990
$20-$23/Hour Based on Experience, 1st Shift
Our client is a leader in instrumentation, electrical and automation services for the oil and gas industry, and they want you to join their team as an HVAC Tech!
Your day-to-day as an HVAC Tech:
- Monitor HVAC equipment for proper operation and settings
- Perform regular maintenance, diagnostics and troubleshooting on HVAC systems
- Document all work performed, changes and parts used
- Maintain customer relationships to ensure customers are satisfied with work performed
- Meet all safety and cleanliness guidelines
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Previous knowledge of boilers, chillers, and air-handling units, electrical equipment, motors and other HVAC equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 75lbs
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
For immediate consideration for the HVAC Tech role, contact Shawn (518.324.3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.