To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 137982
1st Shift, $20+/Hour
Our client is a leading provider of handcrafted smoked meats in North America, with a culture centered around teamwork and career growth, and they want you to join their team as a Machine Operator!
Your day-to-day as a Machine Operator:
- Operate equipment and machines to form, fill, cut, and seal product
- Perform adjustments on machines
- Complete department-specific paperwork for operations and quality
- Comply with all company and safety standards, policies and procedures
Your skills & experience:
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Ability to bend, squat and stand for 8-10 hours
- Detail oriented – Capable of carrying out a project accurately
- Effective time management in a fast paced environment
Contact the ETS Vermont team (802.540.8374) today for immediate consideration for the Machine Operator position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.