To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 137978
Our client is leading the manufacturing industry in the North Country and they want you to join their team as an HR Generalist.
The HR Generalist will assist in running the daily functions of the HR department including recruitment, pay administration, benefits and leave, while enforcing company policies and practices.
Your day-to-day as a HR Generalist:
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions
- Assists in routine administrative tasks for HR department
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs while consistently supporting improvement efforts
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of employment regulations, trends, best practices and new technologies in human resources
- Works closely with leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
Your skills and experience:
- 5+ years HR experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
- SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
For immediate consideration for the HR Generalist role, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.