To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 137970
1st & 2nd Shift Schedules Available, Vermont Owned Company, Overtime Opportunities Available
A local Vermont company with a long history of manufacturing commercial products for the hospitality industry wants you to join their growing team as a MIG Welder.
Your day-to-day as a MIG Welder:
- Weld manufactured parts and sub-assemblies using various welding methods as appropriate to materials used
- Use jigs, fixtures, and assembly blueprints
- Locate positions and welds parts using MIG welding equipment as specified in blueprints
- Adjust welding equipment to desired amperage and wire feed
Your skills and experience as a MIG Welder:
- Knowledge of KanBan’s (preferred)
- Adept at using small hand and power tools
- Strong math and inventory skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, instructions, wiring schematics, and diagrams
For immediate consideration for the MIG Welder position, contact the ETS Vermont team (802.540.1070) today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.