To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 137969
Competitive Pay, Monday-Friday Schedule, Full-Time
Our client is a cutting-edge biomedical manufacturing startup, operating at the highest level of compliance and product capacity, and they want you to join their team as a Senior Accountant!
Your day-to-day as a Senior Accountant:
- Prepare documents and account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Predict, plan, gather, and record variable costs and input into database
- Review, calculate, and analyze company financials
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and agreements
- Provide support and assist with audits and other duties as needed
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and previous experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Proven strength in accuracy, especially in high volume settings
- Able to take initiative and build quality into work – you ensure processes are consistent with company objectives
For immediate consideration for the Senior Accountant role, contact Bill (518-324-3119) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.