To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 137943
Day Shift, Full-Time, $21/Hour
Our client has been manufacturing top-quality plastic packaging for over 40 years, while continuing to incorporate the latest technologies, and they want you to join their team as a Safety Coordinator.
Your day-to-day as a Safety Coordinator:
- Create and implement safety plans, while educating employees on standards and expectations
- Conduct regular safety inspections
- Provide recommendations and training for safety improvements
- Maintain documentation of all procedures, incidents, and accidents that occur
Your skill set includes:
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Able to excel at following directions and safety standards
- Enjoy working as part of a team
For immediate consideration for the Safety Coordinator role, contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.