To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 137927
Our client is a restaurant that specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine, and they want you to join their team as a Chef!
Your day-to-day as a Chef:
- Managing the daily operations of the kitchen by providing a safe and enjoyable experience for staff and customers while ensuring compliance to all policies and procedures
- Cooking and preparing the food for the day, creating seasonal and weekend dishes
- Tracking inventory, placing orders, and ensuring sufficient stock is available
- Identifying staffing requirements, recruiting, training, and scheduling staff
- Maintaining accurate employee and business records, while submitting information for payroll and bookkeeping
Your skills and experience:
- Culinary qualification from a recognized training establishment, or employer, or equivalent experience is required
- 5 years of experience in cooking, food prep, and managing a kitchen is preferred
- Knowledge of proper sanitation and safety practices
- Team leader- your positive attitude and quick thinking get the job done
- Enjoy creating high quality and positive interactions with others
For immediate consideration for the Chef role, contact Bill (518-324-3119) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.