Job ID: 137919
$23.50/Hour, 12-Hour Weekend Shift, 3rd Shift
As a Material Handler, your keen attention to detail will help support the day to day operations of the facility. Operating in a high-performance environment your role will be an integral part of a compliance critical team, on the front-lines of growing their position as an industry leader.
Your day to to day as a Material Handler:
- Transact, transfer, and deliver material as required to specific staging areas
- Load and unload tractor trailers using forklift and pallet jacks
- Manual packing – banding and corner boarding products
- Various other warehouse duties when necessary
Who you are:
- Team oriented – can effectively communicate with team members
- Enjoy physical work – Can bend, squat, lift and reach while lifting boxes up to 55 lbs.
- Experience with SAP, bar coding
- Strong work ethic – you value hard work and strive for your best
- Previous forklift experience preferred
Contact our Burlington office (802.540.1070) at ETS today for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.