Senior Wastewater Civil Engineer
Job ID: 137896
$115k-$125k Salary, Outstanding Benefits and Company Perks!
Our client is a full-service engineering firm and certified Great Place to Work, and they are looking for a Senior Wastewater Civil Engineer to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Senior Wastewater Civil Engineer:
- Supervise, manage, and train support staff while interfacing with others throughout the company as necessary
- Participate in planning and implementing business development activities related to process water and wastewater services
- Define, monitor and perform analyses of financial goals
- Manage a group portfolio of projects including schedules, financials and staff
- Ensure implementation of company practices and industry standard procedures for projects
Your skills and experience:
- Current Licensed Professional Engineer (PE), or ability to obtain within one year of employment, is required
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering is required
- 20+ years of experience, preferably in wastewater treatment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Senior Wastewater Civil Engineer role, contact Bill (518-324-3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.