Job ID: 137895
$95k-$115k Salary, Outstanding Benefits and Company Perks!
Our client is a full-service engineering firm and certified Great Place to Work, and they are looking for a Wastewater Civil Engineer to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Wastewater Civil Engineer:
- Perform system evaluations and manage projects to meet desired scope, deadlines, and schedule
- Develop engineering drawings and specifications, write technical reports
- Lead project funding and financing strategies
- Oversee and monitor staff engineers
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering is required
- Current licensed registered Professional Engineer (PE) in NY, or ability to obtain within one year of employment
- 8 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
For immediate consideration for the Wastewater Civil Engineer role, contact Bill (518-324-3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.