To Apply for this Job Click Here
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job ID: 137894
$115k-$125k Salary, Hybrid Opportunities, Outstanding Benefits and Perks!
Our client is a full-service engineering firm and certified Great Place to Work, and they are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- Work with clients to provide HVAC, plumbing, fire protection designs, and technical support to fulfill project requirements
- Supervise mechanical engineering staff to develop concepts, strategies, construction documents and engineering reports for new building renovation projects
- Interact directly with clients by completing analysis of design options, cost benefit comparisons
- Manage the mechanical project financial performance and schedule
Your skills and experience:
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE), or ability to obtain one, is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with a professional A/E services firm is preferred
- Strong writing, organizational and communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task efficiently
For immediate consideration for the Senior Mechanical Engineer role, contact Bill (518-324-3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.