Fabricator | Full-Time, 2nd Shift
Job ID: 137886
$19/Hour, 2nd Shift
A complex concrete reinforcing steel supplier is looking for a Fabricator to join their growing team.
Your day-to-day as a Fabricator:
- Use semi-automated and automated equipment to fabricate reinforcing steel products to meet required quantity, size and shape
- Operate machinery to produce rebar products, meeting production requirements
- Ensure all products meet quality standards and specifications
- Follow all safety practices and procedures
Your skills and experience:
- Confident with basic hand and power tools, including forklifts and cranes
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 50 pounds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team – Dependable with a positive demeanor
For immediate consideration for the Fabricator role, contact Ryan (518-212-7105) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.