Production Associate | $17/Hour, Full-Time
Job ID: 137869
Excellent Benefits Package, $17/Hour, 1st Shift
Our client designs and manufactures small-scale electrical components used around the world, and they want you to join their team as a Production Associate!
Your day-to-day as a Production Associate:
- Read drawings, work instructions, and referenced procedures to determine requirements
- Apply coatings by hand, with the use of a small paint hand tools
- Assemble parts and fixtures as needed
- Ensure accurate inventory counts on assigned areas
- Inspect product for quality
- Reference production sheets to meet goals and record completion
Your skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Production Associate role, contact Ryan (518-212-7105) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.