Yard Jockey | Up to $27/Hour | Friday-Sunday
Job ID: 137854
Up to $27/Hour, 1st Shift, Friday-Sunday
Our client provides integrated, nationwide logistics services for a wide range of businesses, and they are looking for a Yard Jockey to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Yard Jockey:
- Oversee yard operations and move/store equipment, ensuring overall cleanliness and safety practices are met
- Notify management of any necessary repairs
- Conduct regular inventory checks and inspections of incoming/outgoing equipment
Your skills and experience:
- 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Have a clean driving record and able to pay physical requirements
- Enjoy an active work day – able to bend, squat and lift
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Yard Jockey role, contact Ryan (518-212-7105) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.