To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 137801
1st Shift, Monday-Friday, Pay Based on Experience – Up to $28/Hour
Our client provides construction and related services to the electric utilities industry and they are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Project Coordinator:
- Maintain, monitor, and update all project files and paperwork
- Organize and schedule project meetings and maintain project meeting minutes
- Track open purchase orders and reports
- Assist with administrative tasks
Your skills and experience:
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration or 3-5 years of experience in electrical construction/construction industry is preferred
- Tech-savvy – proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
For immediate consideration for the Project Coordinator role, contact Bill (518-324-3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.