To Apply for this Job Click Here
Associate Project Manager
Job ID: 137800
1st Shift Monday-Friday, Pay Based on Experience
Our client provides construction and related services to the electric utilities industry and they are looking for an Associate Project Manager to join their team!
Your day-to-day as an Associate Project Manager:
- Identify need to prioritize, plan, deliver and execute assigned projects
- Develop and track detailed work plans for all assigned projects while prioritizing tasks and identifying scope changes to solve any problems that may arise
- Deliver high quality projects on time and within budget
- Communicate project status and key information with team and customers to maintain healthy working relationships
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Business Administration or related field is preferred
- 3-5 years of previous experience in the electrical construction industry or similar field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associate Project Management Certification (CAPM) a plus
For immediate consideration for the Associate Project Manager role, contact Bill (518-324-3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.