Job ID: 137796
$135K-$175K Yearly Salary, Excellent Benefits (401K, Medical/Dental/Vision, Annual Bonuses, Tuition Reimbursement)
Our client is a multi-disciplined professional consulting and design firm and they are looking for a Department Manager to join their team!
As a Department Manager, you will direct projects, manage client relations, and develop and manage the Mechanical team (at various levels) on overall HVAC design/project management responsibilities.
Your day-to-day as a Department Manager:
- Direct and manage the Mechanical Engineering department, including overseeing staff workload and ensuring the timely completion of all projects
- Review and approve scopes, budgets and schedules for assignments; assess overall project and financial performance
- Communicate with clients in support and coordination of all project activities, building overall client relationships
- Prepare construction drawings and assist with other engineer and architectural duties
- Perform other duties to enhance the overall growth of the Mechanical Engineering team
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Vast experience in similar role (15-20 years)
- Professional Engineering license required
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Department Manager role, contact Shawn (518-203-1266) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.