Job ID: 137795
$70K-$110K Yearly Salary, Excellent Benefits (401K, Medical/Dental/Vision, Annual Bonuses, Tuition Reimbursement)
Our client is a multi-disciplined professional consulting and design firm and they are looking for a Project Architect to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Project Architect:
- Assist with projects through all phases of design, development and construction
- Draft drawings and manage development of overall architectural design
- Meet project deadlines and budget specifications
- Coordinate with clients to develop design concepts
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with an Architect License
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, ReVit and BIM.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
For immediate consideration for the Architect role, contact Bill (518-324-3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.