Job ID: 137782
Our client has been producing a variety of apples for locals and visitors alike to enjoy, and they are looking for motivated people, like you, to join their team as a seasonal Apple Packer! As for our client, you will join a dynamic team of individuals, delivering delicious fresh apples from the North Country. While the aroma of apples fills the air, you will be giving people across the country a true taste of the North Country!
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Full-time, First Shift
- Monday – Friday with competitive pay rates
- Year round and seasonal opportunities available
- Permanent employees enjoy generous benefits
Take a closer look at the Apple Packer role:
- Packing apples to fulfill seasonal customer demand
- Inspecting apples to ensure quality
- Embrace and exemplify food safety policies and procedures
- Pack and load filled fruit-containers onto trucks for transportation
- Remove damaged and defective fruits and clean work site, as required
Who You Are:
- A quick learner – Excel at following directions and an excellent communicator
- Self-motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects
- Enjoy physical work – Able to lift up to 40lbs and work on your feet throughout the day
- Strong work ethic – you value hard work and strive for your best
This seasonal opportunity won’t last long! Contact Del at ETS (518-324-3125) today for immediate consideration for the Apple Packer role!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.