To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 137770
Pay based on experience, outstanding benefits, immediate start
Our client is a leading provider of manufacturing solutions in North America, with a culture centered around teamwork and growth, and they want you to join their team as an Accounting Specialist II.
Your day-to-day as an Accounting Specialist:
- Manage day to day accounting functions
- Assist in the Quarterly and Year end processes
- Perform data entry and filing
- Assist with basic clerical tasks as needed
Your skills and experience:
- 2-year accounting degree OR high school diploma/GED with 5 years of relevant experience in accounting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of computer-based accounting systems and financial programs
- Self-motivated – you enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your timeline
For immediate consideration for the Accounting Specialist II position, contact Kasie Bartley at (518) 324-3146.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.