To Apply for this Job Click Here
Packaging Associate | All Shifts Available
Job ID: 137763
Up to $17.50/hour, On-the-Job Training, Night Shift & Day Shift
A cutting edge biomedical manufacturing startup wants you to join their growing team as a Packaging Associate.
Equipped with an extensive background in the market, our client operates at the highest level of compliance and product capacity.
Take a closer look at the Packaging Associate role:
- Label product and product package
- Seal packaging
- Create labels for shipping
- Ensure compliance and safety procedures are followed
Who you are:
- Looking for a career – not just a job
- A.S. Degree preferred, High school diploma or GED with previous manufacturing experience
- Team oriented – can effectively communicate with team members
- Able to stand for a majority of the day and occasionally lift up to 50lbs
- Dependable – understand the importance of adhering to strict safety guidelines
Contact Eric (518-324-3126) at ETS today for immediate consideration for the Packaging Associate role. Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.