To Apply for this Job Click Here
Packaging Associate | 3rd Shift
Job ID: 137763
Up to $17.50/Hour, On-the-Job Training, 3rd Shift
Our client is a cutting edge biomedical manufacturing startup, and they want you to join their growing team as a Packaging Associate.
Take a closer look at the Packaging Associate role:
- Label product and product package
- Seal packaging
- Create labels for shipping
- Ensure compliance and safety procedures are followed
Who you are:
- Looking for a career – not just a job
- A.S. Degree preferred, High school diploma or GED with previous manufacturing experience
- Team oriented – can effectively communicate with team members
- Able to stand for a majority of the day and occasionally lift up to 50lbs
- Dependable – understand the importance of adhering to strict safety guidelines
Contact Eric (518-324-3126) at ETS today for immediate consideration for the Packaging Associate role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.