To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 137747
Our client designs and builds commercial-grade home furnishings, and they are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Logistics Coordinator:
- Coordinate and perform activities with outgoing shipment team to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments
- Process orders via software and track information
- Maintain relationships with other departments and vendors through effective communication and high-quality service
- Utilize organization systems and warehouse technology to locate stock and move material to maintain system accuracy
Your skills and experience:
- Prior shipping and logistics experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word
- Enjoy working as part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
For immediate consideration for the Logistics Coordinator role, contact Gabriella (518-212-7159) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.