Job ID: 137733
Hybrid Work Environment, $70K-$80K Yearly Salary
Our client has over 150 years of architectural experience designing educational buildings that shape communities, and they are looking for a brand new Architect to join their team!
As a Licensed Architect, you will be responsible for managing projects or assisting project teams through all phases of design and documentation. You may also serve as project manager of small to medium projects.
Your day-to-day as an Architect I:
- Manage projects through all phases of design, development and construction
- Draft and present drawings and other construction documents
- Coordinate with clients to present drawings and serve as main point of contact
- Write final specifications and conduct code review while verifying building conditions
- Manage overall construction administration, including submittal, admin logs, proposal requests, authorizations, change orders and more
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with an Architect License in New York State
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Suite required, with a working knowledge of Revit, SketchUp, and Adobe Suite
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen attention and eye for detail
For immediate consideration for the Architect role, contact Allyssa (518.620.8220) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.