To Apply for this Job Click Here
Architectural Designer I
Job ID: 137731
Hybrid Work Environment, $48K-$62K Yearly Salary
Our client has over 150 years of architectural experience designing educational buildings that shape communities, and they are looking for an Architectural Designer I to join their team!
Your day-to-day as an Architectural Designer I:
- Develop design solutions under the direction of a project manager
- Work with clients and consultants to draft presentation drawings and assemble construction documents
- Verify existing building conditions
- Provide administrative support as needed
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Suite required, with a working knowledge of Revit, SketchUp, and Adobe Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen attention to detail
For immediate consideration for the Architectural Designer role, contact Allyssa (518.620.8220) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.