Process Helper | All Shifts Available
Job ID: 137719
Up to $19/hour, On-the-Job Training, 2nd & 3rd Shift
A cutting edge biomedical manufacturing startup wants you to join their growing team as a Process Helper.
Equipped with an extensive background in the market, our client operates at the highest level of compliance and product capacity.
Take a closer look at the Process Helper role:
- Label products and packaging
- Seal packaging and create labels for shipping
- Inspect products and packaging to ensure processes and procedures are met
- Ensure compliance and safety procedures are followed
Who you are:
- Associate's Degree preferred, High school diploma or GED with previous manufacturing experience
- Team oriented – can effectively communicate with team members
- Able to stand for a majority of the day and occasionally lift up to 50lbs
- Dependable – understand the importance of adhering to strict safety guidelines
Contact Eric (518-324-3126) at ETS today for immediate consideration for the Process Helper role. Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.