To Apply for this Job Click Here
Quality Assurance & Corrective Action Technician
Job ID: 137688
$23/Hour, 1st Shift Monday-Friday, Able to work overtime
A world class operation that provides turnkey solutions for the transportation industry wants you to join their team as a Quality Assurance & Corrective Action Technician.
Your day to day as a Quality Assurance & Corrective Action Technician:
- Ensure productivity, inventory, quality, customer service, safety and profitability goals are achieved
- Support quality, materials, and production activities
- Conduct planned and random inspections, while recommending continuous improvement strategies and completing reports
- Provide corrective actions and submit to supervisor for approval
- Ensure all safety guidelines and company rules are met
Your skill set includes:
- College degree preferred, but equivalent experience considered
- 1+ years of previous experience in a similar role
- Self motivated and detail oriented – you enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Tech-savvy, proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Quality Assurance & Corrective Action Technician role, contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.