Moving Coordinator | $20/Hour
Job ID: 137650
1st Shift, $20/Hour, Excellent Benefits
A private college in Burlington, Vermont is looking for a Moving Coordinator to join their team!
The Moving Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of space utilization projects for events, personnel relocations, facility modifications, and other campus-wide needs.
Your day-to-day as a Moving Coordinator:
- Coordinate campus-wide furniture & equipment move requests, utilizing hand & power tools
- Assist with event setup and breakdown
- Organize and maintain the warehouse inventory
- Complete mail delivery on campus
- Assist with snow removal as needed
Your skills and experience:
- Two years of relevant work experience in workplace operations, facilities, hospitality or related field
- Highly reliable and punctual with the ability to work successfully individually and with a team
- Valid driver’s license required
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 50 pounds
For immediate consideration for the Moving Coordinator position, contact Audrey (802.540.8373) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.