To Apply for this Job Click Here
Public Safety Officer
Job ID: 137649
A private college in Burlington, Vermont is looking for a Public Safety Officer to join their team!
Whether dealing with a routine call for service or an emergency, the Public Safety Officer will utilize a solid understanding of campus operations, while employing sound judgment, critical problem-solving skills, and empathy to resolve the task at hand.
Your day-to-day as a Public Safety Officer:
- Respond to all calls for assistance, including emergencies
- Conduct daily exterior and interiors checks of administrative buildings and routine operational system checks
- Perform patrols on campus
- Foster positive relationships with students, faculty, staff, neighbors, and external agencies
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and overnight shifts
- Valid Driver's license (with no more than 3 points)
- Enjoy creating high-quality and positive interactions with others
For immediate consideration for the Public Safety Officer position, contact Audrey (802.540.8373) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.