Logistics/Customer Service Associate
Job ID: 137638
1st Shift, $17/Hour
Our client is a one-stop-shop for junk removal needs, and they want you to join their growing team as a Logistics/Customer Service Associate.
Your day-to-day as a Logistics/Customer Service Associate:
- Facilitate high quality and positive interactions with internal and external customers
- Monitor customer inquiries and solve any issues that arise, providing timely responses to ensure overall satisfaction
- Partner with internal departments
- Stay up-to-date with company best practices
Your skills and experience:
- Experience using POS systems preferred but not required
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
For immediate consideration for the Logistics/Customer Service Associate role, contact Ryan (518-212-7105) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.