Optical Sales/Administrative Assistant | 4 Day Work Week
Job ID: 137635
Get ready to join a team whose passion for providing the best care possible makes for an exceptional work culture. Our client is known for providing excellent services to our community, and they want you to join their team as an Optical Sales/Administrative Assistant
As an Optical Sales/Administrative Assistant for our client, your keen attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment will guide your role keeping the facility running smoothly, and continuing to build upon our client’s compassionate and comprehensive services.
Your day-to-day as an Optical Sales/Administrative Assistant:
- Maintain organized and efficient operation of the check-in/check-out process for patients
- Ensure patient satisfaction through timely and considerate completion of tasks assigned in the coordination of care with other staff members and providers
- Answer phones and take clear and complete written messages when necessary
- Frames, contact sales and fittings
- Maintain medical records by scanning, uploading incoming faxes and obtaining information
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience in customer service and office administration (preferably medical setting)
- Computer savvy – knowledge of medical practice management software, Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Enjoy working as part of a team and connecting with patients
- Detail oriented – it isn’t just a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities
For immediate consideration for the Optical Sales/Administrative Assistant position, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.