Material Handler | FISU Cheel Arena
Job ID: 137594
$20/Hour, 1st Shift Monday-Friday
The Adirondack Sports Council is looking for multiple Material Handlers to join their team!
As a temporary Material Handler, you will serve as a key part of the Venue Logistics Crew for the 2023 Lake Placid FISU Games!
Your day-to-day as a Material Handler:
- Fulfill all receiving and distribution activities for assigned venue
- Operate manual and motorized material handling equipment, pallet jacks and hand jacks
- Load and unload vehicles
- Perform general maintenance and clean-up
Your skill set includes:
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Engaged, active and energetic with a positive attitude
- Able to bend, squat and lift boxes
- Previous experience in a similar field preferred, including landscaping, manufacturing, construction, or warehouse
- Able to work a flexible schedule
For immediate consideration for the Material Handler position, contact Shane (518.323.6813) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.