Inside Sales Rep
Job ID: 137561
Starting at $20/Hour (based on experience), Excellent Benefits, Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM
Our client is a leading distributor of bearings, power transmission, electrical, and motion control products, and they are looking for an Inside Sales Rep to join their team.
Your day-to-day as an Inside Sales Rep:
- Manage customer orders and inquiries by phone and email, address all customer needs and questions
- Process customer transactions in a timely manner, ensuring stock, shipping dates and pricing meet specifications
- Educate customers on product features and benefits, recommending new and better products
- Assist with shipping and receiving in warehouse
Your skills & experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role is not required, but a plus!
- Tech-savvy, proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Self motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills
- Able to develop and foster strong customer relationships
For immediate consideration for the Inside Sales Rep role, contact Bill (518.324.3119) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.