Electrical Tester | Fuji Semec, $18/Hour
Job ID: 137556
Our client, Fuji-Semec, is a leader in electromechanical systems and they want you to join their dynamic team as an Electrical Tester.
Join this close-knit team, committed to delivering world-class products and engineering services to enable vital transit systems.
Take a closer look at the Electrical Tester role:
- Operate hand and power tools, as well as electronics testing equipment
- Troubleshoot and test assemblies to diagnose any defaults or issues
- Perform complex assembly processes as needed
- Follow all guidelines and meet timelines
Who you are:
- Enjoy physical work – Able to lift up to 50lbs and work on your feet throughout the day
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Quick learner – you can easily absorb training knowledge and can handle multiple projects at once
- Experienced in using hand and power tools
Take the next step in your career today! Contact Cynthia (518-578-2623) at ETS today for consideration. Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.