Job ID: 137543
2nd Shift, Up to $65K Salary (based on experience)
A leading manufacturer of cable assemblies and harnesses wants you to join their team of experts as a Production Manager! Our client prides themselves on using innovation to provide original and reliable solutions to a variety of industry sectors.
Your day-to-day as a Production Manager:
- Manage and oversee all production activities and processes
- Ensure metrics are maintained and deadlines are met, meeting all quality standards
- Prioritize tasks to establish schedules and work procedures
- Strive to create a good working environment, provide support and guidance to employees
- Attend and run work-related trainings
- Follow all safety practices and guidelines
Your experience and skill set:
- 4-5 of supervisory experience in a similar work environment
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage a team while motivating, inspiring and encouraging them
For immediate consideration for the Production Manager role, contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.