Job ID: 137519
$60K Salary + Benefits (health, dental, vision, PTO)
Our client is a rural community in Vermont, and they are looking for a Highway Supervisor to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Highway Supervisor:
- Oversee road crew, supervising construction and maintenance of municipal roads and drainage systems
- Inspect work to ensure specifications and standards are met
- Assist with overall repair, maintenance, and road care – plan future projects
- Maintain all safety records and documentation
- Ensure all safety codes and regulations are met
Your skills and experience:
- Experience and knowledge in road systems, landscaping, construction and maintenance
- Able to read blueprints and plans
- Can lead a team while motivating and inspiring them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Highway Supervisor position, contact Bill (518.324.3119) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.