Job ID: 137508
$56k-$63k, depending on experience, Excellent Benefits
Join a company with 40+ years of experience as a multi-disciplinary, professional design firm! They are looking for a Landscape Architect to join their growing team.
Your day-to-day as a Landscape Architect:
- Coordinate with clients and multi-disciplinary design team to lead landscape projects
- Develop, implement and design new projects, additions and renovations
- Prepare specifications and contract drawings for client approval
- Work with management to determine preliminary estimates on cost and timeline
- Review and approve project documents, field reports and construction schedules
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture, or related field
- Working knowledge or proficiency in Autodesk Civil 3D, CAD, SketchUp or other 3D modeling software
- Knowledge of general construction principles, techniques, and procedures, as well as construction contracts
- Experience taking projects through construction phases to project close-out
For immediate consideration for the Landscape Architect role, contact Allyssa (518.620.8220) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.