Environmental Test Technician | 4 Day Work Week
Job ID: 137477
Our client is an essential business and local leader in Defense Contracting, with over 80 years of successful manufacturing experience using cutting-edge technologies. They are hiring an Environmental Test Technician and want you to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Environmental Test Technician:
- Perform tests on various electronic components
- Interpret and follow various methods and specifications to perform testing on products
- Collect and document detailed digital test data and related test setup information in an organized manner
- Maintain calibration of all related test equipment
Your skills and experience:
- Prior experience using hand tools, power tools and manual machining equipment
- Able to work in noisy, hot or cold work areas on a daily basis
- Detail-oriented – ability to focus on the fine details of the design at hand
- High School diploma or equivalent required
For immediate consideration for the Environmental Test Technician role, contact Shawn (518) 880-9725 at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.