Job ID: 137476
$17/Hour, Start ASAP, 1st Shift
Our client is a top provider of streamlined logistics and wants you to join their team as a Pick/Pack Associate.
Your day-to-day as a Pick/Pack Associate:
- Pick and pack orders
- Enter data to create labels
- Weigh and finalize packages for shipments
- Promote good housekeeping and safety practices
Your skill set includes:
- Previous shipping or warehouse experience
- Able to bend, squat, lift and reach while lifting boxes
- Thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Can work both independently and in a team
For immediate consideration for the Pick/Pack Associate role, contact Tyler Davis at (802) 540-8371.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.